2 15''s in a cobalt

zv215s saz 3500, chevy cobalt, winning - Car Audio Classifieds

2 - 15's totally dont work in this car, should never try it...

And yea, 152's drop in on single ns1 is what the best we could get....

oh, and we did do the 4 - 15's ported. had a woofer failure and havent tried it since. but it worked and it was getting loud...

be creative.... oh, yea. 2 ns1's, 4 15s, and 5 batteries. thats about all that CAN fit in that trunk....

No shlt jeff lol ....that honkey jon sent it to me
I just am deciding to build I nicer box for my 8s and throw a bigger amp on them, so I have a bunch more questions now haha

1. how much port area should I use for 4 sa8 v2's(right now I have 51sqin)

2.should I make my box with more cu ft inside maybe like 3.5-4 cuft(right now its right around the recommended of .75^3 per sub so 3 cu ft all together)

3.i want to hit the low notes harder so should I tune it around 32hz(box is right around 36hz now) also I am getting a sq2200d instead of my saz1500d

what does everyone think?

[quote name='Anton Miller']zv215s saz 3500, chevy cobalt, winning - Car Audio Classifieds

2 - 15's totally dont work in this car, should never try it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsqNYwi10iY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG3uyH4nwPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFntGVvBh8k

And yea, 152's drop in on single ns1 is what the best we could get....

oh, and we did do the 4 - 15's ported. had a woofer failure and havent tried it since. but it worked and it was getting loud...

be creative.... oh, yea. 2 ns1's, 4 15s, and 5 batteries. thats about all that CAN fit in that trunk....[/QUOTE]

yeah everybody knows you can put two, got any pics of the 4 15s ported in a 10cbft trunk... (and considering how both sides dip i just gotta see it too believe it!) i own a cobalt... 4 12s in sealed boxes and i could barely fold up back seat... and thought it was quite funny when he had the two 15's in there the latch **** near hits the amp cuz theres no room... in the vidz!!!

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

[quote name='skippy90210']I just am deciding to build I nicer box for my 8s and throw a bigger amp on them, so I have a bunch more questions now haha

1. how much port area should I use for 4 sa8 v2's(right now I have 51sqin)

2.should I make my box with more cu ft inside maybe like 3.5-4 cuft(right now its right around the recommended of .75^3 per sub so 3 cu ft all together)

3.i want to hit the low notes harder so should I tune it around 32hz(box is right around 36hz now) also I am getting a sq2200d instead of my saz1500d

what does everyone think?[/QUOTE]

clear your pms... yes i still got the ho alt...

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

[quote name='JayDubb757']@rebelfromva ;[/QUOTE]

havent heard that name in a minute where he been at? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

skippy90210

10+ year member
skippy90210
ramey, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from