SOLD 2 15' Triple X (1 brand new, 1 used)

krouchchocolate
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Houston, TX
I have 2 15' Triple X. The used one has been used for about 3 months now and is in good shape. I have been using a ED nine.1 amp on it with the gains set 1/4 of the way and that **** be bumpin. I am asking 330 + shipping cost

The 2nd Triple X i have is the one i just recently bought and will not be able to install it in my car due to the space that is required to run both 15'. Therefore i will have to let this sub go for 450 + shipping cost. I will ship the subs via Fedex with insurance. If u buy both subs i can sell it for 830 shipped. I accept via paypal and have many refs on this forum.

Also if u pay via paypal then u will have to pay the 3.25% that is charged. Forgot to mention earlier.

Also each sub is dvc 2 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.