2 12'' w6v2's how much money???

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by CaddyLacGrills how much are the w6 v2's and would the jbl 1200 watt amp push em good?
It depends on where you go, probably around 300-350 or so.....since you're from Twinsburg, there's a local shop in Bedford called Rolling Sounds...the manager there is a really nice guy, his name is Dave, if you tell him you have like 550 or 600 to spend and you want two 12W6V2's, he'll probably give them to you for that price....he gave a friend of mine a pair of 12W3V2's for $300 with a 4AWG wiring kit because that's all he had to spend....let me know if you need directions...

Originally posted by Gauntlet It depends on where you go, probably around 300-350 or so.....since you're from Twinsburg, there's a local shop in Bedford called Rolling Sounds...the manager there is a really nice guy, his name is Dave, if you tell him you have like 550 or 600 to spend and you want two 12W6V2's, he'll probably give them to you for that price....he gave a friend of mine a pair of 12W3V2's for $300 with a 4AWG wiring kit because that's all he had to spend....let me know if you need directions...
tell him u got 20 bucks and that u want some good jl ****. lol

yes a 1200 would be good for them if they r in a sealed box. if u have a ported then u need a ssf

i ran that same setup and it was LOUD and maintained its SQ pretty well too. I miss it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.