1st gen single cab s10

Participant count
  • Participant list
did you lose any clicks on the seat because he barely fits in the truck as it is?

the max width is like 54 i think

i would but its over 2 hours away

ill just wait until it comes back.

for the people with a s10 or single cab for that matter wheres the best port direction i thought about firing it to the side is that a good idea?

i would but its over 2 hours awayill just wait until it comes back.

for the people with a s10 or single cab for that matter wheres the best port direction i thought about firing it to the side is that a good idea?
Firing directions depends on the box. If your building a wedge like box to fit to the contour of the seat I'd say fire to the side. If your building it another way fire it into the seat if you have the room.

Jon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.