Northwest Region 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I'm up north near loveland, let me know if you need one built I can find a design and its rather simple. I won't charge you much, mainly material, its all for the love of car audio. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah, Like I said wanted to see what kind of advice I would get from everybody on here, I know a lot more than what I was leading onto.. lol.. This "Is" Mike from Colorado Springs, I should be back into it pretty good next year, not too sure if I'm going to use my Girlfriends car or just pick up one..
I wanted to do a big build such as an SUV or Astro, Looking like I might be going back to a CRX of course if I have to get a car.. Even though they are one note wonders I like the whole David and Goliath feel to it, especially out here in Colorado, where the competition scene is still pretty weak and not too many people see it coming..

Well, looking forward to seeing everybody this year and getting back to building.. I should have something thrown together by the Cinco de Mayo show... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Good to hear that you are back in the car audio world Mike. You do not need any advice. You know how to build some good boxes and vehicles. Best of luck and let me know if I can help out like you have helped me in the past. Get ready for Cinco De Mayo Show on Sunday, May 2nd.

I'm up north near loveland, let me know if you need one built I can find a design and its rather simple. I won't charge you much, mainly material, its all for the love of car audio. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
great! Thanks man. I'll for sure let you know when I do. Gotta buy gifts for the holidays and all that, so shouldn't be spending on myself now, but sometime after that I might hit you up.

Well just so I know how much to save up, how much would a ported box for 2 p1224's run me?

And where is this cinco de mayo show? I've searched this thread and the northwest region forum and couldn't find it and you all know about it...lol. Does somebody list all these dates in their profile or something? Sorry, still getting used to the in's and out's of this whole site.

its in pubelo at the state fair grounds. usualy when shows come up someone will post a new topic with the info. but cinco is a huge show thats a annual event last year was my first time to it and was one of best shows of the year.

Well just so I know how much to save up, how much would a ported box for 2 p1224's run me?
And where is this cinco de mayo show? I've searched this thread and the northwest region forum and couldn't find it and you all know about it...lol. Does somebody list all these dates in their profile or something? Sorry, still getting used to the in's and out's of this whole site.
Surely someone can PM you more details on your box stuff so you don't have to wait for replies here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The Cinco show is down in my neck of the woods, where the beaners and rednecks roam. Just stick to this forum and you will see when and where the shows are happening. Normaly the person hosting the shows will provide all info accordingly.

You have plenty of down time so you should get something thrown together for it.

Oh it's down in pueblo? **** that's pretty far from me. But I was down there a few months ago and EVERYWHERE I went I heard bass. I couldn't be outside for 5 minutes without hearing at least 3 cars pass bumpin' their systems. I can imagine that this show will be huge. I'll definitely try and be there. Dunno if i'll compete, but I want to see all the cars for sure.

edit: what, I can't even say d-a-m-n? I wasn't aware this was a G-rated forum....

I will be there, as long as SOMEONE helps this guy build his F##king box! Dont make me fly down there.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Oh it's down in pueblo? **** that's pretty far from me. But I was down there a few months ago and EVERYWHERE I went I heard bass. I couldn't be outside for 5 minutes without hearing at least 3 cars pass bumpin' their systems. I can imagine that this show will be huge. I'll definitely try and be there. Dunno if i'll compete, but I want to see all the cars for sure.
edit: what, I can't even say d-a-m-n? I wasn't aware this was a G-rated forum....
You can say damn! Just need to have 1000+ posts:p:

I will be there, as long as SOMEONE helps this guy build his F##king box! Dont make me fly down there.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
You can say fuck too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You really thinkin about comin?

You can say damn! Just need to have 1000+ posts:p:

You can say fuck too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You really thinkin about comin?
Yeah, I really want to see how your build turns out, and would like to see the scene in another area. Gotta rep the Addictive Audio;) it wouldn't be too bad on gas in my monster truck anyway:laugh:

Yeah, I really want to see how your build turns out, and would like to see the scene in another area. Gotta rep the Addictive Audio;) it wouldn't be too bad on gas in my monster truck anyway:laugh:
Hell ya man! Come down for the weekend. You can crash in our spare bedroom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.