Northwest Region 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Your never supposed to spend the night with a gay man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

But you can count me in, can I sleep with you in ur room travis?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:Sounds like it will be safer for me to sleep out in my truck.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

ill be there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif gotta support my brother joe. and mike it will good to see you there man. looks like the cinco show will be great. i have a buddy here that is looking like he wants to go as well. tom....are you going to be around for the cinco show? or are you permantently a georgia polishian lol.

ill be there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif gotta support my brother joe. and mike it will good to see you there man. looks like the cinco show will be great. i have a buddy here that is looking like he wants to go as well. tom....are you going to be around for the cinco show? or are you permantently a georgia polishian lol.
haha. Idk. Depends on my job

Your never supposed to spend the night with a gay man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
But you can count me in, can I sleep with you in ur room travis?
You bring your lady and its a deal:fyi:

I'll get mine to sleep over and we can trade for the night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

i gotta do my door panels this week to fit 4 sets of 6.5 and tweets, and my base to start is allready a piece of mdf cut to fit the door.

i just have to figure out how to re-attach it to the door after fiberglassing it and the original screw holes around the edges are covered?

i gotta do my door panels this week to fit 4 sets of 6.5 and tweets, and my base to start is allready a piece of mdf cut to fit the door.
i just have to figure out how to re-attach it to the door after fiberglassing it and the original screw holes around the edges are covered?
I'm confused... Are you wanting to know how to mount the new panel once its complete?

If that's the case you just screw it from the inside of the panel to the door. You should have maybe 4 screws needing to be on the outside corners. The rest you screw from the inside to the door.

I'm confused... Are you wanting to know how to mount the new panel once its complete?
If that's the case you just screw it from the inside of the panel to the door. You should have maybe 4 screws needing to be on the outside corners. The rest you screw from the inside to the door.
i just need to build it and worry about screwing it afterwards.

i just need to build it and worry about screwing it afterwards.
Yep

Personaly I would have gone with some 1/4"-1/2" hardboard backing instead of mdf. That would **** if the mdf got wet.

Unless you plan on glassing the entire back of it. Then you should be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.