Northwest Region 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
You bring your lady and its a deal:fyi:
I'll get mine to sleep over and we can trade for the night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Deal. She better be fine.

Yep
Personaly I would have gone with some 1/4"-1/2" hardboard backing instead of mdf. That would **** if the mdf got wet.

Unless you plan on glassing the entire back of it. Then you should be fine.
this mdf has been on all year and my door has a double layer of deadner inside and another layer right benieth the wood panel.

and i got all the rings cut today and rounded and i'll start glueing tomarro.

ill be there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif gotta support my brother joe. and mike it will good to see you there man. looks like the cinco show will be great. i have a buddy here that is looking like he wants to go as well. tom....are you going to be around for the cinco show? or are you permantently a georgia polishian lol.
Thats right bro! Team DB Driven has to represent. We will show everyone our loud Mazda's.

your weak. get to snowboarding....
already been up several times this year. i got lots of free time now that my hours have been cut. i only work 3 days a week

i built a 12 that sounds really good so its time to step up to 18s

already been up several times this year. i got lots of free time now that my hours have been cut. i only work 3 days a week
i built a 12 that sounds really good so its time to step up to 18s
Still planning on doing what you said to me a while ago?

Still planning on doing what you said to me a while ago?
i cant remember what i said but probably. i havent really changed my plans much, just the equipment. i just made a big purchase though so im short on funds for a bit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.