Northwest Region 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Shut up Tom! Go back to your own region!
As TnT said before pollocks aren't welcome here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

How do you like the ATL anyway?
HAHA. Haters. Eh ATL is okay (alot of parties and hot chicks) but miss colorado to much. anyways gonna be back in 2 days

Shut up Tom! Go back to your own region!
As TnT said before pollocks aren't welcome here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

How do you like the ATL anyway?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I think he's a fan of roast beef now. That's the only kind of vag up there. Sooo many nukkas.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I think he's a fan of roast beef now. That's the only kind of vag up there. Sooo many nukkas.
HAHA wow travis. I think that high elevation is ****ing up your mind to much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

HAHA wow travis. I think that high elevation is ****ing up your mind to much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I'm not that high up. I think you're sad cuz you can't call any niqqas there dumb jews

Hey, so a bit of a change of topic, (and the only reason i'm asking here is 'cause you're all from colorado as well) but is there a place I could go to learn to build a box for my subs? I really wanna learn how 'cause I really don't like paying $250 for one. Or for those of you that do your own builds....where and/or how did you learn? Did you just apply all the math and physics you learned in school or something? Or is there a place where they teach you? Sorry if that seems like a dumb question.

Hey, so a bit of a change of topic, (and the only reason i'm asking here is 'cause you're all from colorado as well) but is there a place I could go to learn to build a box for my subs? I really wanna learn how 'cause I really don't like paying $250 for one. Or for those of you that do your own builds....where and/or how did you learn? Did you just apply all the math and physics you learned in school or something? Or is there a place where they teach you? Sorry if that seems like a dumb question.
I actually have someone else design my boxes and I build them from that. There is a guy on here screen name Mobieous who was deemed the best box designer and has proper graphical dimensions within 96%.

I actually have someone else design my boxes and I build them from that. There is a guy on here screen name Mobieous who was deemed the best box designer and has proper graphical dimensions within 96%.
Is he in colorado? and how much does he charge for, say, a ported box for 2 12's?

Is he in colorado? and how much does he charge for, say, a ported box for 2 12's?
No he's not from CO. Normaly you just give the dude 10$ and he designs it all according to your space requirements. He sends it to you via email and you build the box yourself. Someone there in Denver could help you build it I'm sure.

Yeah, there's a reason for that.. I've been on this forum before, I had to change my name because they can't find my login info.. Just wanted to see what kind of advice everybody was going to give me.. Thanks for the offer on help guys but I should be ok..
I'll be back for 2010 I have to have something to do because I was bored off of my ass for 2009!! Yeah, I should be able to hold my own.. I've done this before.. A lot actually..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D
Am i the only one who realizes who you are. Lol Nice to see your coming back Mike after you blew my eardrum at the Drive in show 2 years ago.

Yeah, Like I said wanted to see what kind of advice I would get from everybody on here, I know a lot more than what I was leading onto.. lol.. This "Is" Mike from Colorado Springs, I should be back into it pretty good next year, not too sure if I'm going to use my Girlfriends car or just pick up one..

I wanted to do a big build such as an SUV or Astro, Looking like I might be going back to a CRX of course if I have to get a car.. Even though they are one note wonders I like the whole David and Goliath feel to it, especially out here in Colorado, where the competition scene is still pretty weak and not too many people see it coming..

Well, looking forward to seeing everybody this year and getting back to building.. I should have something thrown together by the Cinco de Mayo show... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.