1991 Mustang GT Need Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

profoundwill
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just got a 1991 "foxbody" mustang gt and I need a mechanic. The car only has 69K original miles. It spent most of its life sitting up undriven, however it was not in a garage. The car drives fine and is in pretty good shape already, it shouldn't need much more than normal routine stuff. I need someone who likes to work on these cars, knows what they are doing, and don't charge much. I want to go through the whole car and get everything working as it should. I am in Commerce, Ga and would like someone pretty close. If you know of anyone or are that person hit me up. 70six-3eight0-2one76. I will pay cash and also have car audio to trade such as: US Amps ax1500de, ax600de, and other things.

I just got a 1991 "foxbody" mustang gt and I need a mechanic. The car only has 69K original miles. It spent most of its life sitting up undriven, however it was not in a garage. The car drives fine and is in pretty good shape already, it shouldn't need much more than normal routine stuff. I need someone who likes to work on these cars, knows what they are doing, and don't charge much. I want to go through the whole car and get everything working as it should. I am in Commerce, Ga and would like someone pretty close. If you know of anyone or are that person hit me up. 70six-3eight0-2one76. I will pay cash and also have car audio to trade such as: US Amps ax1500de, ax600de, and other things.
I love the old fox bodies...Any pics ?

I love the old fox bodies...Any pics ?

Lol dude your bringing up some old stuff that isnt gonna get answered he hasnt logged back in since he posted this 5 months ago haha your in the halloween spirit bringing back dead threads Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.