1700 watts off one battery?

on a daily system i try everything stock and see what happens. then if need be upgrade wire. then batt. then alt. you can run 1700 watts with your vehicle as is. just not wide open all day.
It'd be about 3/4 volume in 15 min bursts. I'm mostly worried that I wouldnt charge up my battery with what was lost and eventually kill the battery. Some dumbfuck tried to break into my car with some jeep key, and broke it off in my lock so if my battery dies theres no way to get into the car. Also sometimes I get to school early and would run the system on the battery alone. How bad would this be?

what brand amps do you have?
They're going to be Hifonics, I'm 16 with a sh*tty job, but I'm going pretty far with the speakers, wiring, and just put in my Kenwood last night. Its a good feeling man. RF 3-way 6x9s in the front door and 2-way 6-3/4s in the rear door. Fi SSD sub.

It'd be about 3/4 volume in 15 min bursts. I'm mostly worried that I wouldnt charge up my battery with what was lost and eventually kill the battery. Some dumbfuck tried to break into my car with some jeep key, and broke it off in my lock so if my battery dies theres no way to get into the car. Also sometimes I get to school early and would run the system on the battery alone. How bad would this be?
if you run your system a lot with the vehicle off then a second battery will come in handy. both batteries need to be the same kind tho.

They're going to be Hifonics, I'm 16 with a sh*tty job, but I'm going pretty far with the speakers, wiring, and just put in my Kenwood last night. Its a good feeling man. RF 3-way 6x9s in the front door and 2-way 6-3/4s in the rear door. Fi SSD sub.
stock alt. optima yellow top and you should be good.

Find some Deka AGM's - They are cheaper than the mainstream brands and Deka makes good batteries //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif - lol seen your post above after I already postede - so yeah what he said ^^^^^^ lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.