15in Subs!!!

Im looking to buy a bad a** 15in sub to run on a memphis mojo 2000d at 2 ohm. If you have one post on this thread or text me at 614 353 1304!! Thanks!
I'm running that amp, its a beast! good luck in your search!

try google im not gonna research them all

most are avalible at ssaudio.com/store

dd you will either need to call directly or find a dealer u generally get a better price straight from dealers as dd doesnt budge from msrp so they dont undercut their own dealers.

you are looking at 350 and up for that kinda power handling i liked my z12s alot and they took power fine, the dd's have a distinct almost hollow sound but i like them

also look into fi caraudio like the sp4, n2, n3 and the bl

DSC02013.jpg

425 shipped, can do either dual 1.4 or dual 2.8 coils and as stiff as you like for suspension.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.