150 + db with jbl W15GTi MKII?

teggybwoy
10+ year member

vi
ok i got 2 of the jbl W15GTi MKII subs right now, i want to get above the 150db mark.

should i get another sub to make it 3 subs or is it possible with the 2 that i have? also i have a suv so there's a good bit of room to build the box that i need for these beasts.

i also would need some assistance with a box design and tuning

wopuld be super if i could get with someone that has alot of experience with these subs

thanks

i have them hooked up on a sundown 3000d right now.

if changing subs and amp is what i gotta do to achieve the 150 mark i will do it.

and what subs would u guys recommend if i should change them?

i had 2 10" GTis hooked to a RF T4kw @ 1.5 ohms,

the subs DIDNT like that much power.

so just be careful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

cheers

Ya cuz 150 is just so easy, right guys?
You dont have SPL oriented subs, yet your absolute only concern seems to be SPL. Why is that?
Exactly what I was thinking, they are 100% SQ oriented subs. If you want something that sounds good and is loud try the Fi Q or SSA Icon.

Exactly what I was thinking, they are 100% SQ oriented subs. If you want something that sounds good and is loud try the Fi Q or SSA Icon.
I don't think you've owned one.

in my daily boxes it sounded better and got louder than my fi q

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.