$150 - $300 Best HU with the Animation Display of Ex: Dolphins, Race Cars ect. + EQ..

This might be the dumbest thread I've evar seen. You're asking for dolphins that mostly only come on pioneer's yet you don't want pioneer for some stupid reason...

Go to cartoys and ****ing browse... not too hard.

exactly... you fvcking tool...

you described the animations on a pioneer deck... just because one

person is having an issue with a pioneer deck doesnt mean that you

will...

i dont....

you dont deserve a pioneer deck anyways... and your girlfriend ******

me off last night to the light of my premier 860 dolphin screensaver.

i've had pioneer headunits since i started car audio 7 years ago..

never had a problem with engine noise.. just make sure you ground your RCA's and you'll never have noise of any kind.

if you dont like pioneer, i dont really know what other company makes headunits with those features.. if she doesn't have a 4 channel amp, she'll never get engine noise... so i mean i dont know how big of a system she has if what she's most concerned about is ' dolphins racecars and stuff'

just one mans opinion.

if ur willing to sacrifice a lil SQ then go with a panasonic CQ-C8300U...does mp3's and such....and has some of most bad ass customizable high definition dot matrix display.....if ur going for all bling ina cheap HU thats a good one...check ebay

Alright for all the f***ing ******** in here for the last time. This is my girlfriends car and system that i've taken over for HER! Now if you must know here is what SHE has that i've done for her. Just look down below in the Signature. Thats her setup. No, The reason behind all of this is ****ing ground noise.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif Read this Thred http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113520 Read all that and then post if you wanna start talking about your bad ass pioneer.. I ****ing hate pioneer !!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif but that is what she wants so im trying to make it work.!!!

Now if you have any suggestions please feel free..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But if you have nothing but **** to spread then click the X //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

if she wants graphics the pioneers graphics are alot cleaner looking than kenwoods.pioners grhpics are alot better than all of them with graphics that ive seen anyway

I'm not charlie and Niggz did you not read anything we all wrote... im staying away from Pioneer !
yeah i did, but out of all teh pioneer deck ive sold ive never heard a problem with noise, or anything breaking, a couple poeple have problems so eveyr deck is going to have it:eyebrow:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.