$150 - $300 Best HU with the Animation Display of Ex: Dolphins, Race Cars ect. + EQ..

SirSmokeAlot420
10+ year member

Nyte Eyes Car Audio
I'm looking to find out basiclly what best for my kind of money. I'm looking to spend no less than $150 and no more than $300 for a 3 pre-outs, Has the animation display of IE: Dolphins, Oceans Seens, Race Cars ect.. Also must have a built in EQ System like Alpine, Pioneer has. I think pretty much all of them have those cool features. And Would be AWSOME to have a Remote with it.

Any Idea's?

I'm also staying away from Pioneer. So any brand but Pioneer...!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

I'm also staying away from Pioneer. So any brand but Pioneer...!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
Can I ask why?

Pioneer > Kenwood, Alpine, Eclipse & Sony IMO

Do you really want the animations and everything? Alpine head units don't have any fancy animations but they are very good headunits. Maybe a sony head unit?http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6986755&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat52600050007&id=1099389701805

Or this Kenwood- http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6983026&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat52600050007&id=1099388637102

Most likely they can be found cheaper at a non retail internet dealer or on ebay. My honest recomendation to you is to get an Alpine, Eclipse, Pioner or a quality headunit and not to worry about the fancy dolphins. And just so you know with that price range and number of pre-outs plus the dolphins its going to be hard to find.

Dustinr to answer your question goto Wiring, Electrical and Installation help. Then click on Worst Nitemare of Engine Noise !!!! That will explain why im staying away from Pioneer..

Yes i know but i also have a very picky gf that wants certain things in her car.. Thats what she wants. I personally would have gone with an Eclipse, Alpine. ect.

I believe the Pioneer problem was solved. Not too many decks have animations like that, look into Sony and JVC. Both upper end units are very good.

dolphin animations are ghey..there all gay in my opinion...i know you said not Pioneer but i know a model thats around that price on ebay(DEH-P9200R) that has a cityscape animation and moons/space..pretty slick blue OEM display...

I agree with you Rumble yes they are GAY but my gf loves it and i'll give her what she wants if i can. Me personally i like Alpine, Eclipse, ect..

I'm actually looking at an Alpine Deck i found top of the line and has a cheesie display for the gf.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.