15" mojo in a civic

NhustlaR
10+ year member

Below me
as the title says. on w. the pics

big3

the vc lead broke off right at the coil. I tried repairing it, worked for about 20 min, and broke again. Going to drop the sub off to woofercooker today and hopefully have some updates late next week.

Looks **** good....you gonna seal the trunk off?
I was thinking so. making a front plate wouldnt be too hard

looks nice so far...u shoulda painted the inside of that port tho.....and nice fish.
that box was made years ago (probably 5th box I had ever made). I have to buy another can to clean up the back of the box, maybe I'll have to do that too.

Funny part about this install is that we needed to take out the back seats and spare tire to fit the box.

It's awesome too, it used to drop to 12.1v when @ 1ohm, now after big 3 and batt it stays right at 14.41
i find that hard to believe.

face the sub to the trunk not the cabin, you'll see a gain in output //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ehh i dont think a dmm lies, and I will be tuning it up after I get the sub back. jodi (prfiesta) has a TL I'm sure we'll be dicking around with some ideas.

nice:),,im moveing in to my new house about 1 mile from the waterport dam:),,,thats the car that was going to get metered? could be a good rookie class car

ehh i dont think a dmm lies, and I will be tuning it up after I get the sub back. jodi (prfiesta) has a TL I'm sure we'll be dicking around with some ideas.
i'm sure you saw your 14.4v while the car was parked and idle.. when you're driving the car, that's a WHOLE different story. i'm sure your voltage will hover 12.1v to 12.5v..

big 3 on a stock alt and a marine battery isn't going to maintain a 14.4v all the time..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.