15" mojo in a civic

That box is all wrong for a civic. I have had MUCH better #'s with sub firing into cabin / port to passenger side. Single 15 and orion 2500d did a 150.x @ 44hz kick, 146.3 @ hz on music dash. With STOCK electrical, thrown together for finals. Ill post i picture if i can find one.
true on facing forward but have to call you out on the 150 with low power.

true on facing forward but have to call you out on the 150 with low power.
Car was built for meca, making a 150+ very possible in kick and i have no reason to bs. Sealed / dash it did a 146.3 @ 44hz

This is what i was able to find

@ meca world finals.

Music, lil jon, type R 15, Orion 2500D, 1600~ clamped w/ all stock electrical.

Picture461.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Car was built for meca, making a 150+ very possible in kick and i have no reason to bs. Sealed / dash it did a 146.3 @ 44hz

This is what i was able to find

@ meca world finals.

Music, lil jon, type R 15, Orion 2500D, 1600~ clamped w/ all stock electrical.

Picture461.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture048.jpg
all those ports look crazy, prolly would have been louder with 2 6" aeros

What was it tuned to? lol this box is 3.4 @ 34 hz w. a 2.5 inch slot port.(like said in the earlier posts it was a box we had for 5 or so years. we had it faced forward like in the other pics, but without sealing the trunk off it did not make much of a difference. He will be high 140's later this year I will guarantee that.

very nice. love the mojo. love other civic owners. I've found pulling the box all the way back to the back of the trunk (against the bumper) gets loudest.
Yeah, believe it or not, the sub is about 3 inches from the trunk lid- that box is just hugee

fux sealing off the trunk unless you have a ton of spare time and want to punish yourself. Its a huge pain in the butt with this model civic.

That box is hella big tho. maybe make a box wider instead of deeper

were going to test around see where the resonant freq of the car is and go from there... We will keep this box for DD- it's loud enough but it doesnt do the job for comps. I want this car to be 148-9. Updates soon, we will se what we can do (Jody- be ready for some phone calls!)

It just blows hee can't bassrace in rookie 1 (NESPL) because he has over 2k.

I will post up another build in a century w. 2 12" se's and a re4k amp(1500rms) were sealing that off. He did a 139.7 at the newark comp. lol low tuned boxes FTL for putting up high numbers.

hey hey hey... your 12 cant play those lows jody! haha We will all have to get together have a cookout or something before it gets too cold. Give me a ring!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.