15" adire brahma

I couldn't tell ya...it looks the same as the ones on google...I had a hard time finding out what it was because the motor is just about the same as the destroyer or inhuman and the hc but this one has a 3" coil instead of 4"

sounds like the elusive mkIII if it looks like a destroyer and inhuman motor,.. if so, that's the rarest adire driver out there,.. you'll be hard pressed to find specific info.

best to find someone local that can pull t/s parameters with a testing unit. the brahma in it's design was a very versatile driver in that it could perform in a plethora of alignments with the the right power applied,.. 1600wrms was factory default for the mk1-mk3 when applied to a 1.5 cuft sealed enclosure whereas you only needed about 600wrms in a high output 8cuft ported alignment to produce the same spl levels... another shining point of the brahma was it's dual application in both home and car audio, thus why i've vowed to keep the ones that remain in my possession for when im senile and have to move my audio hobby indoors closer to the bathroom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.