Help with subwoofer box

Participant count
  • Participant list
Guys im really thinking about a sub box that i havent seen done yet but i know someone has tried it. I have a 2000 ford explorer that im thinking about removing spare tire and building a box underneath . Im trying to do this to keep room and get what i want ,alot of bass. I have a earthquake 15 subzero subwoofer that im going to use. Any help or ideas on this design.. The top of sub will be in floor with box underneath.

Guys im really thinking about a sub box that i havent seen done yet but i know someone has tried it. I have a 2000 ford explorer that im thinking about removing spare tire and building a box underneath . Im trying to do this to keep room and get what i want ,alot of bass. I have a earthquake 15 subzero subwoofer that im going to use. Any help or ideas on this design.. The top of sub will be in floor with box underneath.
doesn't sound like u will have enough airspace for ported that way so i guess u doing sealed idk if it's enough airspace for that either..

We have built a batter rack under the spare tire well before in a Dodge nitro.. Looked retarded from outside.. You have plenty of room inside an explorer for a single 15..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.