130+ DB system help

look up dbeez for your batt, he is selling deka 9a31s for 130 shipped, they are solid, me and the guys have bought 4 of them from him now, and im about to get my second to keep up with the 4-6k that my mmats will be putting out.

and i suggest knu wire, thats what i run in my car and its awesome, granted its the kolussus flex wire not the cheep cca stuff.

the wire and battery is the last place you want to skimp on, that is the the quickest way to fry your equipment

Lol, to those saying LEDs are cheesy, you are wrong. If done right, LEDs can look extremely good in my opinion. This is what my car looks like.

3967100453_87789f1231.jpg

Your car looks like my ball sack when I shine a flashlight on it...
Lawl, and what do you drive, brah? The LEDs only come on when the car is unlocked/doors are opened. I personally think it makes it look much nicer, as does everyone else who rides in my car. That wasnt my exact car by the way. My car is a 5 speed, and doesnt have leather...just an example of what my car looks like.

Lawl, and what do you drive, brah? The LEDs only come on when the car is unlocked/doors are opened. I personally think it makes it look much nicer, as does everyone else who rides in my car. That wasnt my exact car by the way. My car is a 5 speed, and doesnt have leather...just an example of what my car looks like.
Who posts a crappy picture of a crappy car and then says o that's not mine btw...

I ride your mom to and fro as my vehicle of choice.

Who posts a crappy picture of a crappy car and then says o that's not mine btw...
I ride your mom to and fro as my vehicle of choice.
A crappy car huh? I would love to hear what you drive. I am SURE it is so much better than my 08 Mazda 3s hatch, right? You are pathetic, bro. Leave the trolling to the people that actually know how, and have an IQ in triple digits, so they can competently argue without having to use 10 year old "your mom" jokes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.