130+ DB system help

well as far as buying new, i can pretty much assure you that you will not get a better sub for the price then the Sundown...used, then sure. But not new

i have a sundown SAZ 1500d for sale, if you bought a sundown nightshade and put it in a nice box - then you would have a system that you would be happy with seems like for awhile. Since you stated that you don't want to buy something 6months later. I could even send you the PWK box design that I was going to do - so all you would have to do is buy the wire + sub.

This went from "all I wanna do is hit 130 Db" to I don't like the look.. I don't want this or that.... I want 140.... I want my subs to turn on a vibrate bishes cloths off... Bro forget all this stuff get an audiobahn I'm sure you'll like the flames and it will hit 140 right before it blows up (adding more flames and adding to your pussy getting capabilities) they have bowl shapes..

This went from "all I wanna do is hit 130 Db" to I don't like the look.. I don't want this or that.... I want 140.... I want my subs to turn on a vibrate bishes cloths off... Bro forget all this stuff get an audiobahn I'm sure you'll like the flames and it will hit 140 right before it blows up (adding more flames and adding to your pussy getting capabilities) they have bowl shapes..
I've only heard of bad things from their subs.

Bro how about the hexagon shape? Sony xploades are BALLIN looking and cheap someone on here hit a 145 with two... you could max the gains and bass boost and just give them straight powah and get a 152 easy on probably like a used crunch 3k watt amp those things are nothing but the best of clean power

Bro how about the hexagon shape? Sony xploades are BALLIN looking and cheap someone on here hit a 145 with two... you could max the gains and bass boost and just give them straight powah and get a 152 easy on probably like a used crunch 3k watt amp those things are nothing but the best of clean power
hhaha distortion galore

Nah bro clipping not distortion.. Just take care of that with a liquid nitrogen cooling system be the best system in the state guarunteeed
i think I'm going with 2 sa-12's and the audiopipe ap1800d. not totally set on it. but no way I'll buy sony xplods.

Your missing out bro they make you xplode in your pants there is so much deebeez

No but seriously just buy the 2 sa-12 and the ap 1800 and another battery and big 3 and you'll be well under $1000 and be happy with a good electrical system for the amp and good woofers behind it

go to flea market, buy 6 10" pyle square subs, 3 2000 watt pyramid amps, some boss tweets and 6x9s and a flip out legacy head unit, go to lowes and get some 220v electrical wire and you'll be set

Your missing out bro they make you xplode in your pants there is so much deebeez
No but seriously just buy the 2 sa-12 and the ap 1800 and another battery and big 3 and you'll be well under $1000 and be happy with a good electrical system for the amp and good woofers behind it
that's what I'm thinking for sure.

Also does anyone know where to get interior led's real cheap?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.