12 inch mojo vs sa 12

woody2193
10+ year member

WI
which would you guys think is going to be better for sql? I can get the mojo (orange and black basket) for $100 or the sa12 for $200. i dont really mind the price difference i just want to be sure that the mojo will sound good and hit very hard before i buy it.

mojo is a lot higher end woofer. 3" coil and such. you will need 1krms min for the mojo. the sa will hav better sq and drop down lower but on 1k of power the mojo will be louder...

i currently have a 2 channel amp vibe 268 2x30a fuses but im looking into a dei1100d for it. oh and another question are all mojos like that one dual 2 ohm or did they make 4 ohm also?

I don't have any experience with the SA, but that mojo will definitely be loud. My friend used to have one 12 on a memphis 1000d. It was way more than loud enough for a daily driver in a trunk car.

I would definitely take the mojo for $100. Even if you don't like it, you can resell it for about double the price assuming its in good condition. Then you can take that $200 and buy a brand new SA-12.

I would definitely take the mojo for $100. Even if you don't like it, you can resell it for about double the price assuming its in good condition. Then you can take that $200 and buy a brand new SA-12.
win/win situation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.