12 in. brahma in yukon??

Participant count
  • Participant list

matt31
10+ year member

He guys i need a little help here. I've never heard a brahma before I'm just going off of everything I've read off this message board and the videos I've seen on adires website. I know the brahma's can get seriously loud from what I've read. My cousin is wanting a sub or two in his yukon and I'm just curious if a single 12 in. brahma will be alright on its own or if I should bump it up to the 15 in. Also, what would be a good amp to push the brahma with, I'm just kind of in the dark with this sub since I've never seen or heard one. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

tsunami 1800 would be sweet on there haha, jbl 1200.1, kicker 1200.1, jl 500.1, anything between 500-1500 .........of course pushing the limit on 500 watts, u would need a under rated 500, and some common sense on the 1500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.