10w3v3 or Sundown sa 10's

QhF28g.jpg

I wonder what port area this has?.. or if it's a fart box with like 10-20 in2 of square port... I just can't tell... it's better than the other anyways

I have to buy an amp that's rated for those shallows because if it still isnt what I want then I have to buy an even bigger amp for the Sundowns, at least I'm glad you all shared valueable information tonight that points me in the right direction

QyvWr1q.jpg

I wonder what that amp will ACTUALLY put out into some boxed subs?.. anyone take a guess?... IDK
probably a clean 450.. lol

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Thanks man... stroke, divorce, fired and almost homeless now at Christmas!.. I appreciate it... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
**** what happened?

I have to buy an amp that's rated for those shallows because if it still isnt what I want then I have to buy an even bigger amp for the Sundowns, at least I'm glad you all shared valueable information tonight that points me in the right direction
Get the most power you can afford in a quality brand... you don't need to use all of it... set your gains just high enough to get your power and you'll have a clean output if your head signal is clean... I'll offer my favorite budget amp... * NEW * CAB-1600.1 Amplifier - Car Audio Bargain ... as something to consider... and when you upgrade... we all do... you've got more power available... it's not true quality but mine did ok

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.