10w3v3 or Sundown sa 10's

8NYionO.jpg

I'm 50 and still grinnin' tho...
**** the world. don't let anyone of anything take your smile.

I'm not sure it's stock 2010 f150
Well look it up then... at 1 ohm that CAB does +1500 watts easy so if you push those SA's hard you'll be taxing the electrical somewhat... if you've got a 120A+ alt you'll likely be fine with music... that amp is a beast tho... box a pair of SA's in a large ported box in a truck cab and you can get pretty loud... of that I'm certain!.. in a underseat box maybe 1 ported would be best unless someone raises the seat like Papermaker said... then 2 would do pretty good on that power... a custom ported is worlds apart from a Fox box... enclosure IS key... just can't stuff those in a sealed or prefab and expect too much tho... please understand that.

Dude, the fox box is decent and the p3s are decent. Amp *****. Do big 3 and upgrade battery. You can either continue to run shallow subs or get 2.75 more height with a seat lift and open the door to more subs. Custom box, it’s 300-400 bucks but it’s worth it. Hit up Chris pate at Mobile Toys, he is legit. Talk to him and see what you can do. If you are on FB, join the f150 sound quality group. Between Chris and Jim , you can’t go wrong. Are they sq biased, yes but they have so much knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take that Rockville out for some target practice and get a DECENT amp... keep the fox box I guess with the P3 shallows... amplify the highs with a small 4 channel... you might be suprised
Dude, the fox box is decent and the p3s are decent. Amp *****. Do big 3 and upgrade battery. You can either continue to run shallow subs or get 2.75 more height with a seat lift and open the door to more subs. Custom box, it’s 300-400 bucks but it’s worth it. Hit up Chris pate at Mobile Toys, he is legit. Talk to him and see what you can do. If you are on FB, join the f150 sound quality group. Between Chris and Jim , you can’t go wrong. Are they sq biased, yes but they have so much knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're probably fine once you get that new box and replace the amp...If you get a CAB just set your gains to match your subs... do the big 3... make sure your wiring is up to par...(that's critical)... then you'll be able to focus on your highs... good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.