10w3v3 or Sundown sa 10's

gcwmExi.jpg

vwjGcr2.png

I wonder... lol

How about to quality of the bass?
That's up to whatever enclosure you go with... I'm not a SQ guy... but in output... the Sundown hands down!... are you looking for a sealed box sub?

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

I'm out... I hate these VS threads

Sundown SA's have pretty low inductance and can function as an sq oriented sub if the right box is used.

The SA line was designed to be incredibly versatile. Whether all out spl or sq or in between, it will do what you need it to do. Sure there are other subs out there that do better at spl or sq but the SA is well rounded and will surprise you. There's a reason why Sundown has sold so many.

I just want a good sounding sub with some bang, not a distorted sounding setup
Distorted?.. not a Sundown... it's all enclosure... and the power handling is phenomenal for a low/mid wattage sub

Any "distortion" you'll likely hear is from your highs or trunk rattle... lol

To be honest I'm still learning car audio 6 months back I bought a package with shallow mounts, box, and amp and installed it myself through trial and error, this will be my upgraded setup.

To be honest I'm still learning car audio 6 months back I bought a package with shallow mounts, box, and amp and installed it myself through trial and error, this will be my upgraded setup.
I'm no salesman so I won't go THERE... but you should list ALL your equipment including the deck to give everyone an Idea of where you are starting...including wires... oh... and list the vehicle and sub location as well... lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.