10w3v3 or Sundown sa 10's

Kenwood ddx374bt head unitdual p3sd2-10 shallow mount

2000w Rockville mono amp

6x8 factory door speakers (yea I know)

Sealed box under rear seat
Oh boy!... I'm gonna watch what happens now... that sa wont really shine in a sealed box IMO... (they do really well in a ported box)... that's why I asked earlier btw... and that amp... wow

It is a bit under recommended volume but 3 car audio stores here in Memphis said that it will be fine for the JL audios
ok... I'm gonna watch others tell you what those boxes are like... I have ZERO experience with those

Personally I'd keep the P3's and get a real amp... set up your system correctly and it'll sound good then... that box might work with the P3's too... lol... IDK... IMHO all you need is to get a better amp and a small amp for the highs and you'll be a lot better off... go from there then

I can make those shallow mounts distort with current amp and they don't hit anywhere like I want
It's the box/amp... lol

Who sold you the rockville?... getting a new set of subs won't fix your biggest problem... the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.