100$ amp suggestions?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ryansway

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey,

Im doing a little budget setup, i need suggestions on a amp, it will be pushimg a 12" power accoustic gothic sub,

The deal is its going in my girl freinds 2001 acura mdx, she already picked out and gotten a aftermarket headunit , new tweeters, BUT now i got a 350watt soundstream trantula series amp.

So i was thinking of upgrading the 2 front speaker 6x9 and using the sound stream amp to push the 2 front speakers, and run a amp to the 1 sub in the back, but i havent been in the audio game in a while and dont know any decent 100$ amps, any 1 got a idea on a amp and or setup idea to improve the audio in this suv?

Hey,

Im doing a little budget setup, i need suggestions on a amp, it will be pushimg a 12" power accoustic gothic sub,

The deal is its going in my girl freinds 2001 acura mdx, she already picked out and gotten a aftermarket headunit , new tweeters, BUT now i got a 350watt soundstream trantula series amp.

So i was thinking of upgrading the 2 front speaker 6x9 and using the sound stream amp to push the 2 front speakers, and run a amp to the 1 sub in the back, but i havent been in the audio game in a while and dont know any decent 100$ amps, any 1 got a idea on a amp and or setup idea to improve the audio in this suv?

Hit up the pawn shops or this.

Screenshot_20210112-231307_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.