$1 Custom Subwoofer Enclosure Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
emailed you days ago never got a reply //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

emailed you again never got a reply
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

My bad man, I've emailed everyone back that I know of. I have so many emails it's hard to keep up with.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
My bad man, I've emailed everyone back that I know of. I have so many emails it's hard to keep up with.
It does get crazy sometimes...very hard to keep everything together. At least you had the common sense to have everyone email you at one place; I used to use PM's on like 6 different forums. Now that was confusing at times.

It does get crazy sometimes...very hard to keep everything together. At least you had the common sense to have everyone email you at one place; I used to use PM's on like 6 different forums. Now that was confusing at times.
I know I never will use PM's for enclosure designs again.

I have splaudio building me a sub.. still working some things out but its either going to be a 18" or 15" sub with tss motor.. Ill ask him for parameters after I choose but yeah I need a design! Slot port with doubled flushed but I need to have knotches in it probably to get this beast out, 45's, and bracing (window or dowel).. My max dimensions of my trunk are 20 h x 40 w x 40 deep .. I would like to stay

forgot to add: this is a daily woofer so tuned low! I want to feel them lows shake my car apart haha, but not really have that effect...SPLaudio wanted you to get ahold of him.. but those are my basic ideas above..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Buck.....My max dimensions are 14"H x 48"W x 17.125"D for 2 RF T2D212's, any "cool" ideas
Depends on vehicle

I have splaudio building me a sub.. still working some things out but its either going to be a 18" or 15" sub with tss motor.. Ill ask him for parameters after I choose but yeah I need a design! Slot port with doubled flushed but I need to have knotches in it probably to get this beast out, 45's, and bracing (window or dowel).. My max dimensions of my trunk are 20 h x 40 w x 40 deep .. I would like to stay
forgot to add: this is a daily woofer so tuned low! I want to feel them lows shake my car apart haha, but not really have that effect...SPLaudio wanted you to get ahold of him.. but those are my basic ideas above..
Ok just hit me up man. I like tuning low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This box is for 4 CVX 15"s. It's a biggun

Ronnie4CVX15swhole.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...