$1 Custom Subwoofer Enclosure Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people wondering about how legit a guy can be who offers $1 designs, this is a pic of my box I'm thinking about doing (I can't lie, Ram helped me make my mind up):

myboxpic1.png

This storm has me wishing I still had a garage. Had to stop work way early. Only got through 1/2 a door for crying out loud.

And Buck, tell me the best way to save space using 40x24x7 and a single 15" with 9" depth, and I'll be your biggest fan.

Fiberglass and inverting it are unacceptable answers because I've already considered both.

Ready....GO!

This storm has me wishing I still had a garage. Had to stop work way early. Only got through 1/2 a door for crying out loud.
And Buck' date=' tell me the best way to save space using 40x24x7 and a single 15" with 9" depth, and I'll be your biggest fan.

Fiberglass and inverting it are unacceptable answers because I've already considered both.

Ready....GO![/quote']

Make MDF rings that mount your sub up high enough where the back doesn't touch?

Make MDF rings that mount your sub up high enough where the back doesn't touch?
Thought of that too, but it went under my fiberglass option, because a chimney look would be ugly in my hatch. And take up too much room. Maybe I'm just S.O.L. lol.

Thought of that too' date=' but it went under my fiberglass option, because a chimney look would be ugly in my hatch. And take up too much room. Maybe I'm just S.O.L. lol.[/quote']
Well don't do a 15" then. Do a 2 10"s or 3 8"s or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...