1 channel per sub, subs hit differently?

Participant count
  • Participant list

31337hxr
10+ year member

So if you have a two channel amp ...and you got two subs and one for each channel...

then chances are, sometimes your subs won't hit in sync because the music's signal has different bass level for the left and right channel?

trying to clear this up becuz my infinity's does this with my sony xm-1502 760watt amp and I'm using both channels. Assuming you don't bridge here.

thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Like OP stated, there are radios with higher power output. Most radios have around 18 watts RMS per channel. They mostly claim 50w per channel but...
Id prob. choose Hertz over Pioneer myself. Im running a pair of 165s/Coax in my truck at the moment with a pair of Polks as Ive pulled out my Pods...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
Slapz are sfb clones from my understanding. What I was pointing out is how much info slapz gives about their amps 😂

About this thread

31337hxr

10+ year member
31337hxr
Los Angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from