1.5k to play with. what would you do?

the mj's would be straight with 750 a piece?

i think it would be neat to have somethin cool and different. 2 18's would be pretty neto. im in sc lol so not tooo many people bump.

i never really thought about how the subs/ port face. right now i just have the sub up, port forward. but i was planning on subs up, port up. but would it be best to do subs forward, and port forward? like a wall or somthing? i def don't mind going up higherand i have about 3-4' back, and 5' wide to play with.

jw the SAZ 2000d is cheaper than the 1500d.

would that be stupid to go with the bigger amp? i wouldn't mind keeping the gain down, but having the extra head room incase i upgrade later.

and its too late lol im already hooked on sundown amps. never owned one, but ive heard so many good things from them, and ive seen the owner (jacob?) at an audio comp, and i like the CS. so id definitely like to stick with them.

jw the SAZ 2000d is cheaper than the 1500d.
would that be stupid to go with the bigger amp? i wouldn't mind keeping the gain down, but having the extra head room incase i upgrade later.

and its too late lol im already hooked on sundown amps. never owned one, but ive heard so many good things from them, and ive seen the owner (jacob?) at an audio comp, and i like the CS. so id definitely like to stick with them.
you'd be a fool to spend more money on less power! I never really planned to run mroe than 2K rms but i bought a Memphis 4Kw just in case. Ended up running it at 1ohm for quite a little while. Now I down graded to a 2000D (Memphis) to save money and my equipment...

the HDC3 will handle the 2000D with no problems again if you go the AQ route. I am a huge AQ fan which is funny because i don't run ANY AQ at the moment...

word yea the 2k is under 500.. beddy nice lol

i really dig the mj 18's. i like how they aren't really expensive and sound straight.

anyone have more info/ opinions on them?

and ive always had a thing for the AQ stuff. how would the hdc3 18, sound compared to the 15 on the saz 2kd?

how would 2 mj 18's sound compared to the aq subs?

the MJ-18's sound very nice, they are more geared towards SQ than SPL, however they will still get plenty loud.

2 18's in a truck should be plenty loud no matter how you look at it. and these should sound while doing it.

word that would be awesome if its more sq. i just want to hit lows, and be clean with overall sound. id rather have each individual sub hit all the notes well, that way, if i run 3 or somthing, the lows will sound amazing as well as highs, and songs will still sound articulated and.. tight?

Id go with the 18's...half the price of the hdc's. Will sound better and they have a cone area advantage.

with the power you are running it would be hard to justify going with the AQ's. 1000watts a sub is more in the Type R range, if you are looking for spl.

yeah i def like the 18's. lol ill prob change my mind if i wait any longer.

how about ssa.com? the store. its legit right?

thats where im looking to by the saz 2000d for 465. and the mj 18's are there for 175 too.

beddy nice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.