1.5k to play with. what would you do?

I loved the BL when I had one but I would send it at least 1000w each. If you're going with 4-12s and want to go with Fi send them an email and see if they still have any of the X series left over.

ext cabs like subs forward port forward/ subs forward port into side of cab

two sdc2.5s would be nice

lol at 13.5 w7 guy i think hed rather spend that $1500 somewhere else

I'd go Digital Designs if you want LOUDD bass. a pair of the 2500 or 3500 series , the rite amp and TRUST me for the money you wont find a better sounding sub wit this much bass. its KILLING treo , RE, JL everything .

heck maybe you can fit 3 15's in there...go with something like IA 187's, only around $130 a piece, and will have plenty of cone area

actually i'd say tune to 40hz so it doesn't drop too low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I say go with the Mach5 audio SPL though, it's a monstrous sub and a damn good price. I've never had experience with one, but other Mach5 products i've used are pretty much solid.
the SPL is also so what musical for a SPL based sub, im tuned below FS at 39Hz(it was saposta be 44 for a SPL box but i BBP6 ****ed that up) and it can sorta get low. it struggles with bluebarry yumyum and such, but for more rap and hip hop its fine. out put on the other hand is great. i did a 143.4 dB in my truck with 1 SPL 12 and a soundigital amp. one thing that we noticed was the impedance rise of the sub around tunning was 2.88ohms(coils wired in paralel) and my USamp MD3D just didnt have enough jam. so we had to call in the heavys to turn out a good number

Wont 1 HDC3 15" and a 37hz box with 1.5k do UPPER 140's like 148

you need more than 1.5k for 2 subs if you want a lot of bass. Atleast 1k per sub.

I'd say 2 15's ported will be good but if it where me, id get 2 Fi Q's 12" and port them with 750w rms each, will sound nice and hit hard.
No

STFU

it would be a great investment.
No it wouldn't

i just looked at some dd stuff, and the 3500, or 2500 would be pretty neto.

how bout one big ass 18? and cal it a day lol

i do want to hit low, but i don't need out rageous bass. thats why i liked 1500watts. but i do like some of the dd stuff. but i want durable every day driving. i know im not doing any comps

if i needed to, i could probably go with 2k watts. but i don't want to have to start gettin more batts, and alts. you know?

but i could see 2 15's or somthin at 1k a piece. but it would have to be something really sick, and worth the extra jam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.