09-10 F-150 Ipad Mini Dash

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelz214

selling this ipad mini dash for a 09-10 F-150. painted gloss black with a suede insert. its held in place by magnets, so just drop in the ipad and go. great dash for people who often use the ipad in and out of the car. asking $300 shipped but could go lower if its in reasonable range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a great deal considering ipad kit pans from SoundmanCA are around $250 a pop and you do all the fabrication. Good luck man! If I had an F-150, I'd be on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
I wouldnt spend the funds on that amp if you have no way of knowing it works or not. Id purchase another 4 ch for that kind of money. You just...
One fuse (the 300) goes close to the battery to protect the power wire...then close to the amp you'll add another fuse (whatever size the...
I'm finally getting back into building a system after many years. I figure I'll document what I do. Here's my truck I initially wanted just a...
Has anyone bought/used a pre-fab underseat F150 SuperCrew sub box in a SUPER-CAB? 2015-2020 in particular I know the super crew seats are...

About this thread

kelz214

kelz214
Omaha, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jasonbillnelson