08 Harley with JL System

Looks cool except for:

a: Fleckstone. It ****** in the 90's and still ***** today.

b: Being able to see the nuts and bolts that hold the box in place.

c: Being able to see the back of the T-nuts. Seeing the screw side would have been nicer.

d: Fleckstone. I know I already said it, but wanted everyone to know how bad I hate it:nono:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/waycrazy.gif.f4a380c3f94043939fd369defd9e6be2.gif

Looks cool except for:a: Fleckstone. It ****** in the 90's and still ***** today.

c: Being able to see the back of the T-nuts. Seeing the screw side would have been nicer.

d: Fleckstone. I know I already said it, but wanted everyone to know how bad I hate it:nono:
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/waycrazy.gif.f4a380c3f94043939fd369defd9e6be2.gif But that's your opinion.
I think it turned out good, and that's my opinion.

Looks cool except for:a: Fleckstone. It ****** in the 90's and still ***** today.

Don't be a hater, it's HIS bike, maybe HE likes the fleckstone.

Looks sweet, vids are a must. I wanna know how this thing sounds!

I aint hatin. If your going to "show off" your hardware make sure it looks as good as everything else. Regular old Home Depot nuts and bolts with the manufacturing yellow paint still on them dont look real hot! Sorry, just my opinion and Fleckstone still *****!!!!!

I aint hatin. If your going to "show off" your hardware make sure it looks as good as everything else. Regular old Home Depot nuts and bolts with the manufacturing yellow paint still on them dont look real hot! Sorry, just my opinion and Fleckstone still *****!!!!!
we get everything else from home depot....

Most likely, but still. If the customer wants it, he likes it.
I have never had a customer in this decade come in and ask for Fleckstone paint in their install. So I would say the chances of that were slim to none.

we get everything else from home depot....
I do too. But some polished bolt heads would have looked :boobies: in there. Same for the woofer. I'm sure it wasn't a $$ thing as they have a nice chunk of change in the bike and stereo gear plus the install.

i agree with the hardware. gross oversight on an otherwise amazing and unique install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.