Ford Ranger SPL Build- DD 9510's

bunkerking09
10+ year member

Current Status: Win
So i've started my project that i've been dreaming about doing for 10 weeks while i was at basic training for the army. I don't have everything hear yet but it should all be here tomorrow. The following is what will be going in my truck.

(2) DD 9510

(1) Z1 Amplifier

(2) Optima Yellow Tops

Alpine 9884 Cd/Mp3 Player

(2) Sets of Cliff Designs Component Speakers ( 5x7 )

(1) Metrik 500.2 Amp

(2) Runs of 2/0 welding cable

EA 180 Amp Alternator

Box is 3.2 Net tuned to 37 hrz, my goal is to break that magical 150 mark.

Now onto the pics i have for now

boxandsubs.jpg

Boxintruck.jpg

DSC00712.JPG

alpine.jpg

comps.jpg

batts.jpg

ampandcable.jpg

The second picture is actually the box in my truck. Feel free to criticize/ compliment my work. Its not all done yet obviously, most of the work will be done tomorrow when the amp and batts get here.

Enjoy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Man i hate you!!! HA HA HA!!! I love those subs!!! And miss my amp!!! Post vids once everything is in. Looking very nicely done though! But you may want to add more port area in the future... In your next box see if you can run a port or 2 if possible accross the bottom of the box and have them come out to the passenger side.

Man i hate you!!! HA HA HA!!! I love those subs!!! And miss my amp!!! Post vids once everything is in. Looking very nicely done though! But you may want to add more port area in the future... In your next box see if you can run a port or 2 if possible accross the bottom of the box and have them come out to the passenger side.
I'll keep that in mind thanks

might run into a delay with shipping
fedex still says its in reno nevada, but that was on the 9th, and it hasn't been updated since then.
Thats classic fedex.. Sometimes they update their tracking info sometimes they dont. They are usually on the money with their estimated delivery date.

No delivery today, this delays the install until the 14th( when they are supposed to be here ), i've pretty much got everything else done.

Remote wire ran( i have a toggle switch for my sub amp )

rca's ran

headunit installed

speakerwire ran

speakers installed

put in the box

put int the subs and wired them

now i just sit here and twiddle my fingers, i might take pictures later but i'm kind of depressed right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.