2018 F150 DC Audio, PRV, Timpano, Mechman Build

Participant count
  • Participants list

Sweepslots

CarAudio.com Newbie
Orlando
As title states working on a build on my 2018 Tuscany Lariat F150. Currently waiting on everything to come in.

Here’s what’s planned and ordered-
-LMI 2.5” Seat Lift
-DC Audio Level 4 10s (2)
-DC Audio 3.5k
-Limitless Lithium Retro Pro 30 / Charger
-Stinger GP battery isolator
-Sky high car Audio 1/0, 8 gauge and 4 gauge to rewire door speaker amps.
-Building Enclosure for rear under seat blueprint designed by Car audio fabrication tuned to 34hz.
-Arkon 26” wheels from custom offsets
-Big 3
-Tons of supporting accessories to install things properly such as SMD fuse blocks, and speaker box terminal posts

Truck already has-
-4 Massive audio Hippo XL 8” woofers
-PRV 6000 @ 2,ohm
-Prefab enclosure
-PRV Door speakers, tweeters and amp

Will post pictures and updates as they come. Going for one of the loudest and simple builds in an F150 while retaining all seats, without a blowthru.

Let me know what you guys think, if you have questions or tips and experience with building something similar.

🥂

Enclosure Design, these are the max dimensions we have to work with, while retaining space for the lithium battery and custom tray.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...