07 Chevy Colorado install

no mojo's... theyre spread out across the U.S. lol i think one local and one in Fla. I have a reg cab truck right now so im trying to figure out weather I want to sell it or not...

x2
BTW how is the imagining with the tweets were they are? I was going to relocate mine to the a-pillars at some point
I personally couldnt tell a difference from where they were up top to down below on the lower windshield where they are now....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I feel when the tweeter is at the top of the A pillar its to much in your ear. It sounds louder but not really sq based. But at the bottom of the A pillar pointing across the windshield sounds great IMO. Just thought Id through my 2 cents in about it. All user preferrence though

be careful with that brutus on those r's, they are older models.

The old type R's are still pretty **** tough, and the brutus is overrated some. It's almost a perfect match.

I'm also interested in seeing the box specs. and what it'll actually do.

box is at 30hz and about 1.75 cuft a piece. It put up pretty bad numbers, mostly because the seat is so close to that box, and the box flexes pretty bad. did a 133.2 @ 32hz and a 134.4 @ 62

in the port was 159.9

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.