'05 RE XXX 10" DVC 1ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tubermaguber

Dazed n confused
Item(s) for Sale:

2004-2005 model Resonant Engineering XXX 10" with dual 1 ohm voice coils

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used. Excellent condition. Both coils read .9 - 1 ohm. Reconed earlier this year by previous owner. Sound quality is amazing. Massive 3hp XBL^2 motor on 10" 12 spoke basket. Sounds wonderful in sealed or ported enclosure. Plays flawlessly. 9/10 cosmetically.

Price:

$375 shipped in CONUS. OBO/open to trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price.

Item Pictures:

IMG_20160113_041637_zpsfnphv6at.jpg

IMG_20160113_041333_zpsuk7xi1fh.jpg

IMG_20160113_041720_zpsw5en2q7r.jpg

IMG_20151229_220535_zpsyblxwfx7.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Still interested in a trade? Never heard back from you on this!
My bad about that! I had forgotten about it once I had cleared my messages and didn't see your name in my inbox. My laptop dilemma is solved, though, (finally) if that is what you were still offering for the trade.

I'd really like to have a 15" sub or some SEAS Nextel w18, but I'm open to dryers, cotton candy machines, struts for an '05 Silverado... You know, whatever.

My bad about that! I had forgotten about it once I had cleared my messages and didn't see your name in my inbox. My laptop dilemma is solved, though, (finally) if that is what you were still offering for the trade.
Yes it is! Glad you got it all figured out though!

I'd really like to have a 15" sub or some SEAS Nextel w18, but I'm open to dryers, cotton candy machines, struts for an '05 Silverado... You know, whatever.
Uhh I was looking for one of these and Im currently broke.

Save your money! Not many seem that interested, could be here for a while. Price is firm, but trades are welcome. Just to be fair, I should let it be known, I will be keeping this if it hasn't sold before I collect the parts I want to rebuild this with. Will be a short while before that is possible, but it is something I'm working towards.

Save your money! Not many seem that interested, could be here for a while. Price is firm, but trades are welcome. Just to be fair, I should let it be known, I will be keeping this if it hasn't sold before I collect the parts I want to rebuild this with. Will be a short while before that is possible, but it is something I'm working towards.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.