03 silverado sb3 rebuild

oldschoolboomer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I started to rebuild for sb3. I always compete in sb3, and I never build with sb3 in mind, it just works out that way. So this time I will be running 4 12's, type r's at this time on 4 nine.1's. here are some pics so far....

IMG_1536.jpg

one of the boxes

IMG_1545-1.jpg

more box...

IMG_1548.jpg

and more.........

IMG_1550.jpg

2 boxes in....

Looks very good, I had five Elemental Designs NINe.1 amps. I used four of them on four RE SX 15's in a Nissan Frontier. They worked really well.
MyPics933.jpg

MyPics568.jpg
Whatever happened to the 4-18 build?

Long time no see bud!!!

You going to MST?

Hit me w/ PM.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Very true, however I also am having trouble finding a speaker that would appear to fit the bill, several have tweeters and a woofer, but not a sub...
I have a nissan and i put mine on a switch that has my aftermarket reverse lights.worse case scenerio,u can do that.i just have to flip the toggle...
This is not subjective. Matching the resistance of a given speaker to the amplifier in use is part and parcel of the function of the system. If...

About this thread

oldschoolboomer

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
oldschoolboomer
white house, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date