03 silverado sb3 rebuild

Yeah, I will just pull the 2nd alt when I compete in july. Didn't see that rule before..... I lost a comp once due in part to the winner using a sine sweep in sb3. The guy "couldn't find" the disc he had used when asked about it. So yeah cheating is not cool although I believe it happens quite often.

I guess the "oldschoolboomer" comes from a neighbor nick-naming me "the boomer" back in San Jose the eighties. I change equipment (far too) regularly so I don't have anything too old anymore. I guess I could change my name to just "oldboomer", but it doesn't have that special something my current name has.

IMG_1932.jpg

new subs and box for the heck of it. Will be doing sb3 at the heatwave.

IMG_1933.jpg

hooked it up to a crossfire cfa202 at 1 ohm stereo and even with one sub just floppin' and a total rated power of 200 watts to all 7, it sounds like it will be loud. The specs on the box are 8.7 net tuned to 35Hz with 127 inches of port. port fires up and will be drivers side. Box is designed to fit right on the back seat though it may end up on the floor if it meters higher that way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.