03 silverado sb3 rebuild

Picture103.jpg

Picture104.jpg

built this Sunday for 2 type r 12's. Gets loud and actually sounds good. this will be for sb2.

hey maz how many mult alts you know charge lower than 14.9 everyone i have seen is resting at 14.9 an charging at 15.4

but looks like some solid builds whats your score on all those builds

the r's are doing 146 and change just stuck on the floor in the back with no tuning and a less than ideal track playing. this will definitely go up a little. with them in the ported box they were only doing 141. 4th order ftw!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Very true, however I also am having trouble finding a speaker that would appear to fit the bill, several have tweeters and a woofer, but not a sub...
I have a nissan and i put mine on a switch that has my aftermarket reverse lights.worse case scenerio,u can do that.i just have to flip the toggle...
This is not subjective. Matching the resistance of a given speaker to the amplifier in use is part and parcel of the function of the system. If...

About this thread

oldschoolboomer

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
oldschoolboomer
white house, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date