Port length calculation

Participant count
  • Participant list

TonWardHD

CarAudio.com Recruit
Hey. I’m using winsid 0.7 to determine my box dimensions and it says my port length should be 29.4 inches. So I doubled check with 3 websites and two say 25.47” , while one agrees with winisd and says 29.4”

what do you guys use to accurately calculate this?

EDIT

On winisd it does not let me choose slotted port. Only circular and square. All websites agree now that with a square port it should be 29 while the same ones that have the option for slotted port agree with 25.4.

should I not listen to winisd’s length for square port and follow these other websites calculations for slotted?

***im using slotted by the way

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.