Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

5 hours ago, Boomin_tahoe said:

Pretty small 5k amp

Oh I know! It’s crazy. It’s underrated though. So thank god for Brazilians

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 (Under Construction)

MIDS AND HIGHS                              BASS                                                        ELECTRICAL

8 Unlawful Sounds 8" Mids                  2 Team GP Undertaker 15s                      Team GP 400 Amp alt (coming soon)

8 Unlawful Sounds super tweeters       Soundigital EVO 5000                            .  Northstar Group 31s and 24F 

Hifonics Zeus 1000.4 (temporary) and Deaf Bonce AAK-OGO1500.2                                                                                                                     

https://photos.app.goo.gl/F3wVvv3MJsQ8i97UA

^^ picked up my first run of power to my battery bank power wire (2/0 OFC) from the GP guys and the passenger door now has glass on it. On to cleaning that. Got the back seats ripped out to start working on my amp rack, false floor, and place to mount the compressor for bags 

MIDS AND HIGHS                              BASS                                                        ELECTRICAL

8 Unlawful Sounds 8" Mids                  2 Team GP Undertaker 15s                      Team GP 400 Amp alt (coming soon)

8 Unlawful Sounds super tweeters       Soundigital EVO 5000                            .  Northstar Group 31s and 24F 

Is there a reason you cant simply link the pics like any other forum?

8 hours ago, Talontsi90 said:

Is there a reason you cant simply link the pics like any other forum?

Force of habit really. They used to have some problems with it. Also It is much quicker this way because they are already in my google cloud and i don’t have to wait for them to upload to the site especially when I share a lot at once. Videos as well which is the big kicker. 

10 hours ago, dudeogo said:

Force of habit really. They used to have some problems with it. Also It is much quicker this way because they are already in my google cloud and i don’t have to wait for them to upload to the site especially when I share a lot at once. Videos as well which is the big kicker. 

You link them, not upload...

On 3/16/2019 at 10:18 AM, Talontsi90 said:

You link them, not upload...

whelp. I know more about audio than I know about forums okay? lol. Will start doing that. 

Edited by dudeogo

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now