sub recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
friend of mine is buying a new sub and was wondering which would be best in a seal enclosure

he was looking into the IA lethal injection 

which budget at around 300 

was wondering if theres another sub out there that likes sealed enclosure thats better at sound quality

friend of mine is buying a new sub and was wondering which would be best in a seal enclosure

he was looking into the IA lethal injection 

which budget at around 300 

was wondering if theres another sub out there that likes sealed enclosure thats better at sound quality
I agree with the other comment ported box is better, but then again that's not what u asked! so an

Alpine Type R 15" is very nice!

and a kicker cvr 12" or 15" inch is nice as well 

both will fit your Price recommendations and some on the side as well :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.