Stuff at my local pawn shop

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
I really like going here on my lunch breaks :)

20180806_131009.jpg

20180806_131039.jpg

20180806_131019.jpg

20180806_131045.jpg

Man, I wish me had more pawn shops in my area. That's one thing I loved about living in Florida and California, almost endless pawn shops to visit as you drive through the sprawl.

Man, I wish me had more pawn shops in my area. That's one thing I loved about living in Florida and California, almost endless pawn shops to visit as you drive through the sprawl.
the one thats super close to my day job is a unicorn around here. i stopped at another one last night and it was ghetttttoooooooooo

I need to find some pawn shops close by and see whats out there. Being in a suburb of Detroit probably a lot of stolen equipment lol.
i love pawn shops with good stuff

we only have 3 in town but 30 miles away in fayettville where ft bragg is omg there's probably 5 per block.. i buy guns at jim's pawn up there, it looks like a massive armory.. i worked at 1 up there 25yrs ago.. daughter lives there husband in army and she gets pretty good deals on stuff at the px or on post store (she worked at 1 of those on base in italy).

**** tons of pawn shops here but I actually know a guy that runs one about 2 miles down the road. Let's me blunder the goods before he puts them out on the floor. I'm always buying all kinds of crazy **** that I don't need, pretty much at cost. Other than that pawn shops are crooks. Selling $50 **** for $200. 

**** tons of pawn shops here but I actually know a guy that runs one about 2 miles down the road. Let's me blunder the goods before he puts them out on the floor. I'm always buying all kinds of crazy **** that I don't need, pretty much at cost. Other than that pawn shops are crooks. Selling $50 **** for $200. 
yep. i bought enought stuff at this one that they know who i am when i walk in the door. It might also help that im there at least once a week just to peruse. They usually give me good deals tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.