Rockville subwoofer????

lol...so a 100 dollar sub compared to 1000 dollar sub? That's not a fair comparison. And coming from you mrKush, I expected a little more sympathy than that.

dude.... its a $970 sub youre comparing it to...... how is that even remotely fair?
Power handling not price. It took 1500w clamped to barely break a 140, granted there might have been a little left in it but thats horrible. I metered a single Boston Acoustic g1 12 at 137db on less than 500w after rise. A big motor and stiff suspension mean nothing, you guys are missing the point.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Ok papermaker JR.
Hardly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I usually build my own enclosures and didn't have the time to make another box, just happened to have the dual 12" box laying around. I see a 3.5...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...
Open screw holes sound like a little muffler, loose box panels sound like a massager on a wooden table.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from