Wiring 09 Yukon

Participant count
  • Participant list
I’ve never ran to fuse box.. Any difference in doing it that way vs battery terminal?
Good question. Don't think so. My s10 is the same way. Both had small amps in them when I bought the vehicle so whomever installed the amps did it that way.

Through the firewall from the driver side under the carpet and under all the trim pieces to the back, rather simple to get it back there and all clean looking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

While both corrode, CCA will corroded 10x faster, and carry less current. Knuconceptz kollosus is cheap enough to do it right the first time
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Box rise, more accurately, impedance rise, is the reactive load changes the woofer exhibits at different frequencies and it will happen, it's...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.

About this thread

Ike_Turner

Ike_Turner
Hattiesburg, MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Papermaker85