Work truck...

Beentown

Senior VIP Member
Changing out my final 5 channel. This is for my work truck so staying in a budget. I have had good results with the Soundstream/PPI amps. Just starting the underseat layout. The size/power ratio on these are certainly impressive.

e574d16a4a0c043a86d487c8a9fb53b3.jpg

Changing out my final 5 channel. This is for my work truck so staying in a budget. I have had good results with the Soundstream/PPI amps. Just starting the underseat layout. The size/power ratio on these are certainly impressive.

e574d16a4a0c043a86d487c8a9fb53b3.jpg
having good luck with my ppi.. how much mounting depth do u have in box? u say 1 10 or 2?

If it’s a work tuck than were is the company logo? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I am self employed and do not advertise on vehicles, for any of our businesses. It just asks for problems if an accident happens. In a "company" vehicle many more are known to grab for their neck, or even get hit more with insurance scammer claims.
Even my job trailers are not badged.

faa147a3cb42fd47ba1c4e1c2b83d882.jpg

having good luck with my ppi.. how much mounting depth do u have in box? u say 1 10 or 2?
2-10's. The depth is 7" and the magnet can't be huge. 6.5" magnet or so. I want efficient subs that don't need gobs of power. I am REALLY happy with the JBL's but they are minimum impedance of 2 ohms (your favorite). Lol
May as well upgrade and use the potential of the amp (1k).

2-10's. The depth is 7" and the magnet can't be huge. 6.5" magnet or so. I want efficient subs that don't need gobs of power. I am REALLY happy with the JBL's but they are minimum impedance of 2 ohms (your favorite). Lol
May as well upgrade and use the potential of the amp (1k).
oh they're single 4 ohm? ok i'll look around

oh they're single 4 ohm? ok i'll look around
The current JBL's are wired 2 ohm. The new will need to be dual 4 ohm as I want a final 1 ohm load.
May just go SA-10s again or E3 since they are more efficient and I am running lower power. Thinking about trying the American Bass also, just to try something different. Don't think I have enough power for them though at 500 watts each.

Open to suggestions.

The current JBL's are wired 2 ohm. The new will need to be dual 4 ohm as I want a final 1 ohm load.
May just go SA-10s again or E3 since they are more efficient and I am running lower power. Thinking about trying the American Bass also, just to try something different. Don't think I have enough power for them though at 500 watts each.

Open to suggestions.
i wouldn't do xfl on that power and wouldn't do any other ab sub.. u want louder or sq or in between? cause at that power i'd bet sq hds 2.1 would be pretty loud and cheap (may even be on sale at Easter) but don't know how good they'll sound..

I recently bought 2 Sundown Ev3 10's from the yard sale in my fox box powered by an IA 10.1 and I'm loving it. I would recommend the E's for sure with the power you have. Yard sale is still going on too.

I am self employed and do not advertise on vehicles, for any of our businesses. It just asks for problems if an accident happens. In a "company" vehicle many more are known to grab for their neck, or even get hit more with insurance scammer claims.
Even my job trailers are not badged.

faa147a3cb42fd47ba1c4e1c2b83d882.jpg
Nice! And that is a good reason.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.