k5james

Another work of art by CSCStang...

Because of some size restrictions I put on myself in the new build I'm going to start I was limited to 8s. I hit up CSCStang with my dimensions and asked him to try and make a Tline for two Sundown SA8v3s work and he worked his magic and was able to make it work...

tline.jpg

tline2.jpg

tline3.jpg

tline4.jpg

I can't comment on the sound yet as I'm still waiting for some install pieces to arrive and need to make room in my workshop for the build but the quality of his work for the money can't be beat IMHO.

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4

HU: CD7200MKII

Front Stage: SI TM25/ID X-69

Front Stage Amp: PG Ti21000.4

Sub Stage: Sundown SD-3 12 x2 (soon to be 3 SA-8v3s in a CSCStang TLine)

Sub Stage Amp: PG Ti22000.1

It sure looks good

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3

StreetBeat 2................... 145.6

Stock 1801-up.................153.8

SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

That sucker is gonna pound...people gonna think you got a pair of 12's or something if you got enough power. Chris designed my t-line as well for a single 8. What's vehicle it going into?

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

That sucker is gonna pound...people gonna think you got a pair of 12's or something if you got enough power. Chris designed my t-line as well for a single 8. What's vehicle it going into?

2013 BMW X5 diesel. It should be stealthy as hell too. I plan on putting it under here...

rear.jpg

in this cavity...

trunk.jpg

It'll fit in there? Hope you plan to make a large opening or something to let the bass thru...

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Nice!!!

Traded with, bought from: Anthony O, Mitchell0715, kuda, Chevy Blazin', Babs, Captain Obvious, ciaonzo

'13 Camaro SS/RS

Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc PS-8

Arc Audio XDi 1200.6 - Audiofrog GB10, GB25, GB60

Helix SPXL1000 - (2) Audiofrog GB12D4 IB

It'll fit in there? Hope you plan to make a large opening or something to let the bass thru...

It's a tight fit but it fits. There should be enough gaps for the air to get out as it's not air tight. If not I'll cut a big hole and have a grill built for the hole.

Just wondering how far away the subs/port are from the wall compartment?

I ask with upmost respect because I think your gonna have issues "blocking" sound/bass inside that area. Might be an idea to create a big baffle out of wood and grille cloth and still use the space above. If that door is removeable.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

gorgeous but man that's huge for 8's.. don't think i've seen a tline with port that big (or if i did i didn't know it was a tline)

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

gorgeous but man that's huge for 8's.. don't think i've seen a tline with port that big (or if i did i didn't know it was a tline)

you are too used to your "labrynth" enclosures... :rolleyes: Thats standard size for T line, maybe a bit too small to be honest, but he is space restricted.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

Because of some size restrictions I put on myself in the new build I'm going to start I was limited to 8s. I hit up CSCStang with my dimensions and asked him to try and make a Tline for two Sundown SA8v3s work and he worked his magic and was able to make it work...

tline.jpg

tline2.jpg

tline3.jpg

tline4.jpg

I can't comment on the sound yet as I'm still waiting for some install pieces to arrive and need to make room in my workshop for the build but the quality of his work for the money can't be beat IMHO.

You can read right?

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

I like different and this with that placement surely will be. Please keep us updated. I would have never thought of 2-8's in a tline. Probably would have went single 15 using that extra space under the rear deck as air space and doing a flush false floor.

Looking forward to seeing/ reading the results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

its flatout ******. think its gonna get low for sure..

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now