Two Batteries in a CRX

Participant count
  • Participant list
Not sure on the size of any of this but I would possibly check into some of the Northstar SMS batteries I know they have a new one out that is really small but extremely powerful I think it's a 80 amp hour could Maybe fit two of those easier they are kind of skinny and tall and you can lay them on their side and stack them but could be way off just something to think about unless that's yours and you already did it then I will still say nice job it looks good

Not sure on the size of any of this but I would possibly check into some of the Northstar SMS batteries I know they have a new one out that is really small but extremely powerful I think it's a 80 amp hour could Maybe fit two of those easier they are kind of skinny and tall and you can lay them on their side and stack them but could be way off just something to think about unless that's yours and you already did it then I will still say nice job it looks good
Ill check in on them ..this is an older pic of my CRX so I need to find good replacement

SMS AGM 80 is the one I was thinking of but I was having a brain fart at the moment not sure if it will be okay for a starting battery I know that they are super beefy and hella powerful but that's another thing that you might want to look into anyways I'm sure you got it under control was just throwing out a suggestion

SMS AGM 80 is the one I was thinking of but I was having a brain fart at the moment not sure if it will be okay for a starting battery I know that they are super beefy and hella powerful but that's another thing that you might want to look into anyways I'm sure you got it under control was just throwing out a suggestion
I’m gonna have to read the current battery rules in competition also to make sure I can still run two under the hood

This was an earlier setup before I went to the two 2000’s it had three Batcap 800s
And those are actual batteries or capacitors sorry I don't have much experience with batcap and am just curious I know they make awesome super caps but I've never really seen what they look like and it would make sense for them to look like a battery I guess and if they are batteries I had no idea they made batteries and would like to check it out

And those are actual batteries or capacitors sorry I don't have much experience with batcap and am just curious I know they make awesome super caps but I've never really seen what they look like and it would make sense for them to look like a battery I guess and if they are batteries I had no idea they made batteries and would like to check it out
The guy at Batcap said they can be used as actual car batteries individually and produced 800amps of current

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.